Apartment Remodeling in Naples
If you don't own your apartment you still have the option of renovating - and the most likely candidate for that in a rental is the kitchen. That's where you'll achieve the most convenience, and savings.
Here are some kitchen remodel ideas you can follow no matter what the size of your apartment:
- Replace the hardware. This is a small change but with huge impact. Drawer pulls and cabinet knobs come in a variety of styles.
- Add an island, and use it for extra counter and storage space.
- Install shelving and smart storage. Floating shelves, pegboards, pot racks, and hooks. This will improve the efficiency of your kitchen, and they're all completely removable.
- Install floor carpet, tiles or wood with your preferred color and pattern.
- Brighten the walls with wall paper or paint them. This can cover up rental imperfections.
- Replace non-quality faucets.
- Upgrade the lighting - add lighting under your cabinets to brighten up your kitchen, and use LED lighting for energy savings.
- Install a ceiling fan for electric savings.
- Modern kitchens can use up to 2,000 watts for lighting because incandescent, halogen, and xenon lights are not energy efficient. You can switch to cool-burning compact fluorescent lights.
Even though you are renting, you can make your home personal and comfortable.